As the one-year anniversary of Magical Girl Cafe nears, I find myself wondering what I can do to make this blog a more interesting experience for both myself and everyone who reads it. This blog has been a great way for me to experiment with writing reviews, listicles, and personal posts, and I want to continue all of these things.
Do I have New Year’s resolutions? Yes, and maybe I’ll share them on here at some point. I completed a decent amount of my 2017 resolutions, which was a pleasant surprise. But more importantly, I have some blog resolutions! Here’s what you can expect in the next couple months:
- My Best Books of 2017
- Kyuranger Series Review
- My Experience Submitting to Literary Journals
- Movie/anime reviews
- Maybe something actually magical girl related??? (Last year was all toku and mecha!)
- Poetry and weird stuff
Before I go work on the draft of a longer, better blog post, I want to thank every one who reads MGC! Thank you for your comments, your patience with my whining, and for simply visiting my little spot on the internet. 🙂
- Current drink: Great Lakes Christmas Ale
- Current book: This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things by Whitney Phillips
- Current audio book: None
- Current music: Holding Yr Hand (prod. yung bae) – Atlas.